Saturday 18 May 2013

Pastel nails for spring

One of the best trends for spring is pastel nails. They're so pretty and cute and they go with everything. I always have to wear polish on my nails, I feel naked without it so I tend to go for lighter less noticeable colours so that I can get away with it at school. 
My two combination at the moment is Essie's Fiji and MUA pistachio ice cream. They go so well together and I just love them. 


Fiji was £7.99 from boots but if you're lucky enough you can get Essie at a huge discount for £1.99 at www.fragrancedirect.co.uk MUA are a much cheaper alternative to essie at only £1 in superdrug. Some of the colours are very similar to Essie and so is the packaging so if you have a superdrug near you, you should definitely check out the MUA counter for some very reasonable makeup items. 
Thanks for reading and I hope that you have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. lovely nails, I like that :) xx ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog post! Do you trust the website frangrance direct cause they have brilliant deals! Thanks and I wish you all the luck for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I love your blog~it's so cute!! Please check out my beauty blog too <3 http://lulusbeautybloguk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete